Monday, October 29, 2007

Slifer Designs

This website is definitely my favorite one out of the three that I have looked at so far. It has a slide show at the top, highlighting the work the designers have done in the firm. If I were a client looking at the site, I would really appreciate the easy access to some of their work. It also shows that they are proud of what they have accomplished. I am really impressed by their work. Their website is also really easy to navigate. They have links right under the slide show and everything is categorized so that it is really easy to find what you are looking for. Their home page also has a shot blurb about what their design firm is all about and that can be really helpful when looking to appeal to clients. I also like how their design firm has it's own logo and how they have incorporated that into their website; it seems really professional. All in all I think Slifer Design's website is a success. Take a look.

No comments: